[ale] is it me, or are others also getting pseudoMS spam in profusion...........

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Sep 24 22:38:10 EDT 2003

Courtney,

Sad truth is things will only get worse. Plan on blocking virus-laden
email. I use Mailscanner, spamassassin, and f-prot (which gets updated
at least daily). I have noticed that the virus load runs in waves.
Mailscanner is pretty easy to set up. They have step-by-step directions
for several distro's and MTA's. F-prot is free for personal use, and
rather affordable for corporate use. I have several clients that use it
and absolutely nothing has gotten through f-prot from email.