{Spam?} [ale] Dell laptop - recommendations?

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Tue Sep 23 11:02:04 EDT 2003

My wife has 2 Dell laptops, and honestly i think they are pretty nice.

I will definitely say, if i was buying one, and could get away with using an Apple, that is the way I'd go.

->I hear a lot of complaints about Dell laptops, but I've never actually
->witnessed it. In my office, we have about a dozen Dell laptops, and we
->have NEVER had anywhere near the degree of problems that many people
->seem to have with that particular platform. All the problems
->we seem to
->have are (L)user error or Windows doing what it does best,
->i.e. crashing
->and burning in a spectacular manner. I've had mine for about three
->years, and the only problem I have had is one of the screws
->on the case
->popped out.
->
->josh