{Spam?} [ale] Dell laptop - recommendations?

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Tue Sep 23 09:51:11 EDT 2003

I have personnally purchased 3 Dell laptops. (1 very recently) In general, I
find they work very well.  I run Linux on one, and I think I ran linux on the
oldest (6+years), but I can't remember for sure.  They have had problems, but
I tend to be VERY hard on equipment.  And, so far, the only additional money
I've sent them is for $20 for a power supply.  Twice, I did have to send a
laptop in to them for repair.  It was back in 1 week.  (The last one, was to
give me a new display).