[ale] Motion Detecting Cameras

Jim Lynch jwl at sgi.com
Tue Sep 23 08:25:35 EDT 2003

I remember years ago someone here at SGI had their Indy set up to turn
the monitor on with a full screen view of what the camera saw as a
screen saver when it detected motion.  Rather intimidated the janitorial
service.  Funny thing, he never seemed to have anything turn up missing
overnight, like some of us did.

Jim.