[ale] Verifying broadband upstream

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Mon Sep 22 21:03:44 EDT 2003

Too funny.  I just sent the same link to my girlfriend this afternoon.
She asked the exact same question.  The speed tester is under "Our
Tools".  It will also allow you to compare your speed to the speeds of
those in your neighborhood, zipcode, provider, etc.

Good call Chris - you always seem to be a step ahead...!

-CB