[ale] ANN: Linux Training Class, Atlanta, GA, 13-15 Oct.

John Wells jwells at secureworks.com
Mon Sep 22 14:35:23 EDT 2003

DevSea would like to announce its new Linux Fundamentals - Knowledge in a
Nutshell (literally) course.

The class will be from Monday 13 to October 16 (an extra day!) in Atlanta.
Cost is $895 per student.

Enroll today and get a FREE DevSea Certified Linux Professional certificate
just for signing up!  Looks great on the resume!