[ale] brainbench?

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Fri Sep 19 07:58:22 EDT 2003

It's been a very long time since I took any of their tests but, I would rank
them as mid to slightly easy for the few I took in, uh, 99? something like
that.  They've expired now but I know I went through the entire php set,
linux admin and rhat admin as well as some others.

At the time they were free, and in the years since they ended the free
tests, I haven't ever cared enough to pay to take one.. if that tells you
much.

Novell CNA/CNE.. '94 :)

-G