[ale] Quake 3 - Red Hat 9

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Fri Sep 19 05:15:32 EDT 2003

Check that something else isn't running with the device already open
(for instance the KDE arts sound daemon).  If you're using KDE there's
an `artsdsp' program that'll do the appropriate shared library mucking
to make quake use arts.  I think the incantation I used was something
like:

artsdsp -m quake3

770 294-0820 (m)      |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=