[ale] OGo Knoppix - anyone boot up okay in English?

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 17 12:35:13 EDT 2003

Hey all,

	Anyone on the list playing with OpenGroupware? I burned the OGo Knoppix boot
diskette and started it up on my laptop. I think the way to boot into English
language support is to type at the boot prompt: knoppix lang=us

	Unfortunately, my keyboard isn't quite recognized correctly when loading from
the OGo Knoppix CD, and my = is a - (or something like that). How do I set
the keyboard on the boot prompt?

	Anyway - I was pretty impressed at the Calendar, E-Mail, Projects (and
activities under it) - but know absolutely no German, so navigating was a
little difficult (but did give my son a laugh).

Bruce