[ale] Recursive FTP get from the command line..

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Wed Sep 17 09:35:45 EDT 2003

It depends on what you're trying to do, too - bear in mind that wget will
get "what the browser sees": in other words, it won't give you raw
php/perl/whatever files, but rather the 'finished', parsed files - this
may or may not be what you want.

Recommendation: lftp is a lovely little ftp client which can be used for
mirroring...

--George