[ale] Re: HP buys two new GVs

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Mon Sep 15 22:30:30 EDT 2003

On Monday 15 September 2003 19:22, Transam wrote:

> I'm sure I won't like any of the candidates anyway.

Likewise. I am also sure that I probably will not like Carly's replacement
any more than I like her. However, I think the Compaq merger will prove
to be HP's undoing. Of course, you could lay some of that at her feet as
well. IBM may be the only thing standing between us and an industry
dominated by Dell...and Dell is becoming less likeable with every passing
day IMO.

--
Jonathan Rickman
Key ID: 0DF501FF