[ale] Free Unix/Linux Classes

lee hartley h_lyric at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 15 18:13:50 EDT 2003

a few notes: anyone who plans to take fall classes at Dekalb Tech and might need to take the ASSEST should take the makeup test this Wed.(9/17 clarkston campus) It is free. I was told that this would be the last one for fall...I believe you can take the test at other tech schools in the state also...about the eHope form, you should call the school you plan to attend, because it is likely they want you to fill out their form instead/also (Dekalb tech requires you to fill out theirs and mail in)
--one more...you can skip any of the prerequisite courses by taking a test for each, price ranges from $15-35 dollars per test

Lee