[ale] file formats

da Black Baron dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 15 14:56:26 EDT 2003

You can either compile your kernel to read hfs (mac volumes), or you can
compile hfs support as a module, loadable at runtime.  Then to mount a
mac zip disk, you just do a mount /dev/(your zip disk id) /mnt/zip (or
wherever you find convenient).  This will allow you to access all the
files- now as to working with them in linux- I'm at a loss...  :-)

(,,oBo,,)         |           Wylde  Bill
http://lyst.org   |    wyldechylde at geocities.com

"Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my
relatives were carnival folk who were touring this place called
Hiroshima in the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair,
they mostly married each other.  And here I am." --The Oblongs

          Disempowering government means empowering people.
        http://flag.blackened.net/daver/anarchism/nlm/nlm.html