[ale] Re: HP buys two new GVs

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Sep 15 13:54:35 EDT 2003

I personaly have decided my next printer will not be an HP, I will never
buy an HP/Compaq computer and I'll recomend the same to all my family
and friends.

If HP really wanted to save money when visiting their employees they
should just hop on a bus or elevator, not spend 35 Million on 2 jets
with 3 more in the works, to go see how jobs are that they've sent over
seas.

As per traveling to clients, etc, let them fly coach and save the money
for hardworking employees and the people buying their friggins hardware.
They're human beings like the rest of us, not godly creatures too good
to travel with "the help".

Bob, there's a difference between you owning your own plane and flying
yourself around.  Did you sell your kids off and put your wife in a
sweatshop so you can fly to the bahamas and talk about how great life is
on the beach?

Thus spake Bob Toxen (bob at verysecurelinux.com):