[ale] iptables oddity?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Sep 15 10:55:02 EDT 2003

Yeah, problem is I run addzapper and I'm putting squidguard on the
proxy.  I've found those can screw up some sites I go to at times.  I
want to block the computer in my kids room at this point.  My machine
and my wives machines are in the middle of my living room and they know
if they touch them I will know and skin them alive (3yrs old and 6yrs
old)...  So far they stay off my machines unless I let them.

Thus spake Michael D. Hirsch (mhirsch at nubridges.com):