[ale] results of M$ patches and security

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Mon Sep 15 01:39:40 EDT 2003

It is...a novella. The computer-security-for-beginners is at

http://galinux.com/gsp/isintro.pdf

It's the companion paper to the website that I will throw together
tomorrow, and improve upon during the week (gak, ran out of time).  The
idea here is that the people to whom I am presenting this will be able to
take it home and read the longer bits if they're interested.  Or use it to
line the birdcage if they're not.

The web site will be a slideshow type thing that hits the highlights, with
links to blurbs from the paper for detailed information.  The paper just
gathers it all up into one large tome.

Feedback appreciated.  Blatant errors can be corrected till about 2.00pm
Monday. ;)

Cheers and many thanks to all who contributed!

jenn