[ale] "encrypting" code

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Sep 14 17:54:51 EDT 2003

Here's the senerio:
I have a program that runs in .php that will sit on Bill Gate's server.
If Bill can figure out how the program works, he will outlaw Linux.

What I want to do is munge the code (remove formatting, change variable names,
change file names, maybe even wad the whole program into one file). I need to
make the code cryptic enough that Bill Gates (with the help of $100K and good
programmers) would not be able to duplicate the functionality of the code.

I have already taken steps to hide the program's output, and remove most of
the GUI. Can someone recommend an excellent code munging program?
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com