[ale] Free Unix/Linux Classes

Ray Knight audilover at atlantabroadband.com
Sat Sep 13 19:40:39 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 14:18, Hogg, Russell E wrote:

> I posted all that HOPE Grant stuff.
>
> I've decided the whole thing is a scheme to get the poor to pay to
> educate middle class children.  But if it's there we might as well
> take advantage of it.
>
> Anyone got a URL for this new stuff at Lanier Tech?

I believe you have the wrong idea here.  It's not a scheme to get the poor to pay, it's a scheme to get:

1.  The ignorant (If I just keep playing this thing I'll win someday!)

2.  The lazy (The quickest way to get rich is to win th lottery!)

to pay for educating my children.  (I have two on Hope scholarships at KSU).

Ray