[ale] OT: submit your own anti-trust complaint against Microsoft

synco gibraldter synco at xodarap.net
Fri Sep 12 11:39:02 EDT 2003

On 12 Sep 2003 at 8:31, Irv Mullins wrote:

> If you can prove to me that you have just arrived on this planet
> within the past two weeks or so, I will consider your question to be
> legitimate. Otherwise, please quit trolling.

so because you don't share my views, i must be a) a dimwit newcomer to planet
earth or b) a 'troll'  --  is it remotely possible that there may be no clear right or wrong
answer to this question?  that it's a very interesting, multifaceted topic?  that being
anti-microsoft might be trolling?  no, i suppose you're right about everything.

at least i QUESTION what's going on rather than try to make people think it's all
black and white, right and wrong, windows and linux.  and i don't criticize other
people.  thanks.

--    synco gibraldter
--    atlanta, ga
--    synco at xodarap.net