[ale] OT: Sad Day

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 08:52:04 EDT 2003

I am *not* a country music fan by any stretch, but I've always held
Johnny Cash in high regard and I'm glad to see that the media is noting
his passing by listing his considerable accomplishments.  Even I, as a
musician, have much to learn about performing from Johnny Cash.

- Jeff

Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>