[ale] OT: submit your own anti-trust complaint against Microsoft

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Thu Sep 11 21:30:10 EDT 2003

On Thursday 11 September 2003 20:44, Jim Philips wrote:
> The attorneys general who made the anti-trust settlement with Microsoft
> are now maintaining a complaint form Web site. You too can submit an
> anti-trust complaint against Microsoft...anonymously! Get to work and
> do your part to enforce the Sherman Anti-Trust Act!!

Fast forward 6 months...

After compiling a list of complaints from a multitude of individuals
across the country we have come to the conclusion that pursuing the case
is not feasible. We have a great deal of appreciation for the Linux
community and their efforts to assist us in our pursuit of justice.
However, we are experiencing significant difficulty in seeking an
audience with a Federal Judge who will be receptive to the "M$ sux0rs!!!
Linux r0ckz!!!" argument that 99% of respondants believe we should use.

--
Jonathan Rickman
Key ID: 0DF501FF