[ale] Looking for PII - PIII for hacking...

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 11 14:54:18 EDT 2003

Hey all,

	Any of you have a 450Mhz or better PC up for sale? I'm looking for a
hacking/breaking/messing around box. Not looking for keyboard, monitor or
mouse - just a headless box. Shoot, doesn't even have to be 450Mhz, my
Gateway 266Mhz PII is doing fine (384Meg RAM helped a little bit) - so
anything at that speed or better would be good.

	The goal is to install and test various packages without worrying about
messing up my running desktop. Figured I'd ask on the list before visiting
Prime or Ginstar.

Bruce