[ale] Free Unix/Linux Classes

David Bronson dbron at alsanet.us
Wed Sep 10 17:25:56 EDT 2003

Anyone that is interested...

Full Info  CIS 2554 Introduction to UNIX/LInux DeKalb Tech Fall 2003
08/28/03
Full Info  CIS 2555 UNIX/LINUX Administration DeKalb Tech Fall 2003
08/28/03
Full Info  CIS 2556 UNIX/Linux Advanced Administration DeKalb Tech Fall
2003 08/28/03

These are online classes. With HOPE they are free AND you get $100 for
your book (I think) if not $100 then $50, it depends on the number of
hours the class is.

Many times the prerequisites are flexible.

I am a full time admin, but would like to take the classes to see the
content offered, and encourage the curriculum. The M$ stuff is offered
because drones continue to think it is the only system out there.

You can see the other things offered here:

http://www.gvtc.org/search02/subject/cis.asp

There is some C instruction and Java also - can't beat the price.

--
David Bronson