[ale] Linux PDA

John Wells jwells at secureworks.com
Wed Sep 10 20:19:12 EDT 2003

Umm...as I was saying:

For those of you interested to know just what you can do with a Zaurus, this
site has a very large list of applications available for it (most
prepackaged in ipkg format):

http://killefiz.de/zaurus

and here's the official SL-5500 site (with pics):

http://www.sharp-usa.com/products/ModelLanding/0,1058,698,00.html

Sorry about that previous post.  I *HATE* outlook.