[ale] ALE Changes

Chris Farris chris at room17.com
Wed Sep 10 17:41:38 EDT 2003

Ok first I want to apologize on the mailing list burp last night. Some changes were
made in the latest version of mailman I wasn't aware of.

Secondly I want to thank the folks at E-Deltacom and Webrax for offering to host
ale.org for free. This removes a big chunk out my my monthly budget.

Thirdly, I want to thank Ed and Cary over at Xilogix, my previous hosting company.
They have gone out of their way several times to fix ALE late at night.

Finally I've found a volunteer who will be making some changes to the ALE website.
I'll let him give the details once he has them.

Thanks
Chris

Chris Farris				chris at room17.com
"An old friend of mine once quoted me an ancient Egyptian blessing: 'God
be between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk.'"
        -- Sheridan to Zeta Squadron in Babylon 5:"A Distant Star"