[ale] CA 'Linux Security Summit'

John Trostel jtrostel at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 9 09:31:27 EDT 2003

Computer Associates is sponsoring a 'Security Summit' to introduce their
Linux offerings to IT professionals and business people in the Atlanta
area. One of our own, Bob Toxen, will be giving the keynote address.

If you are interested in attending, or know of someone in your
organization who might be interested in CA's Linux-based business
solutions, please let me know and I will forward your name onto CA for
an invite.

Below is an excerpt from the event announcement:

******************

Please join Mr. Bob Toxen, author and expert on Linux and UNIX security,
and Computer Associates (CA) at the Atlanta Linux Security Summit
Tuesday, September 16, 2003
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Featuring:
*       "The Seven Most Deadly Sins of Linux Security", presented by Bob
Toxen, Linux security expert.
*       Results of Linux survey conducted with customers throughout the
Southeast, presented by Kasie Scott, CA.
*       "Linux ROI for Mainframe and Distributed" webcast, presented by
Murray Berkowitz, Sr. VP and Chief Strategist for Linux, CA.
*       Demonstrations of CA's Linux solutions for Mainframe and
Distributed environments