[ale] Linux/Windows VPN?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Sep 9 08:10:19 EDT 2003

I've setup a few XP boxes with ipsec VPN's. Some kernel patching, some
file mangling and boom!, a working, stable VPN through a Linux firewall.
I went the FreesWAN route and cooked my own CA and cert since it was
getting installed by me onto the remote machines (via VNC). I restart
the VPN daily just before the start of business and have had no dropped
connection issues.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com