[ale] Knoppix

Jim Lynch jwl at sgi.com
Thu Oct 30 11:59:00 EST 2003

Interesting point.  I took a Knoppix cd home and booted all my systems
with it.  Only one didn't boot.  Funny, I installed Debian on it just
the other day.  8)  It's my wife's machine and is a homebrew system with
a MB with sis chips on it.  All on one kind of board that I was
surprised Linux was able to support, but it does, including video and
network and sound.

Jim.