[ale] Knoppix

Bob Owen rsowen at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 29 20:53:48 EST 2003

Before I bought a Toshiba 5205 from Ckt City, I wanted to make sure that
it would run Linux.  I took a copy of Knoppix into the store and tried
to make it boot from the CDROM.  I didn't know how to get it to boot
from the CDROM. After asking several clerks I finally found one who said
to hit F12 first and then I could make it boot.  It did and looked
beaustiful.  It impressed some of the other people there.  I bought the
laptop and am running SUSE 8.2 and am  really happy with it.

Bob