[ale] playing dvds?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Oct 28 05:53:26 EST 2003

Chris Ricker wrote:

> As someone who is on the road, stuck on dial-up for the week, and unhappy
> about the situation, I suppose I'll get to be the first to point out the
> folly of sending a 9 megabyte email to a mailing list. SMTP is not a file
> transfer protocol.

My apologies.  The message had been held because of the size.  I was
running through all the held messages and disposing of them as
necessary.  I noted the subject on this one and approved it without
taking note of the size.  I later figured out that it was held because
of size, not because it was a non-subscriber.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net