[ale] OT: Diebold voting: HR 2239--the paper trail bill

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Fri Oct 24 04:23:53 EDT 2003

This bill is in the U.S. Congress.  I recommend the actions discussed.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]

"Microsoft: Unsafe at any clock speed!"
   -- Bob Toxen 10/03/2002

--- Forwarded message from "David L. Dill" <elections at chicory.Stanford.EDU> ---