[ale] bittorrent gain?

Holmquist, Thomas W. HolmquistTW at cadet.com
Mon Oct 20 21:52:06 EDT 2003

Yes, I tottaly agree with James. Bittorrent tottaly maxes my downspeed of my DSL at home (~160kbps). The opening port(s) trick works fine, but I would also like to add another tip. Cap your upload speed. Bittorrent basically maxes out the upspeed connection so that your download only trickles down :P