[ale] OT: more on electronic voting

da Black Baron dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 18 14:59:51 EDT 2003

You forgot the link to the leaks:

http://www.indybay.org/news/2003/09/1649419_comment.php

On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 08:25, Geoffrey wrote:
> Diebold Issues Cease and Desist to Indymedia
>
>  From /. :
>
> "Diebold, manufacturer of election equipment, has issued a Cease and
> desist notice to the upstream provider of San Francisco Indymedia for
> having links to mirrors of a leaked internal diebold memo. More than
> just a case of a leak, Diebold has been raising a lot of questions about
> the fairness and security of elections in the United States. (Perhaps
> it's time for peer reviewable software like gnu.free? ;)"
>
> http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/03/10/17/2118218.shtml?tid=103&tid=153&tid=99

(,,oBo,,)         |           Wylde  Bill
http://lyst.org   |    wyldechylde at geocities.com

"Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my
relatives were carnival folk who were touring this place called
Hiroshima in the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair,
they mostly married each other.  And here I am." --The Oblongs

                D.E.A. = State Sponsored Terrorism
          Disempowering government means empowering people.
        http://flag.blackened.net/daver/anarchism/nlm/nlm.html