[ale] Re: Red Hat scare tactics

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 04:00:13 EDT 2003

> > Are you sure? (I'm not questioning you, I've just never heard
> > this). I'm looking at solutions to replace RH 7.3 on our clusters
> > (in total we have something like 1200 CPUs or about 600 boxes).

just a personal preference for linux distros but gentoo seems to be the
fastest :D as for clusters i have no experience yet but distros? debian is
the most stable and secure and gentoo is the fastest :D

=====
**  computers are a lot like air conditioners, they stop working properly once you open windows **