[ale] DO NOT DO WINDOWS UPDATE!

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Oct 15 18:39:25 EDT 2003

Very cool on the patches, thanks.  I'll look at those, I'm going to try
my old crossover first.   I can use openoffice to write the docs I need.
If I can get away with just IE under crossover I'll be happy for now.

I'm just gpg signing my emails.  What version of pine are you using?  I
have co-workers who use pine to read my emails without problems at work.

Thus spake Chris Ricker (kaboom at gatech.edu):