[ale] [OT] Cable TV Gripes

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Oct 14 08:06:37 EDT 2003

I have a wife, 2 kids, 7 computers, soccer practice for one kid (I'm the
coach), church and a number of other things, I have enough fun for
myself.  When I want to sit down and watch my stargate I don't want to
find out a driver update killed my show, etc.  I can reload news sites,
email gets queued when my sever is down, Cable doesn't replay for me
unless the TiVo correctly records it the first time...

Thus spake Geoffrey (esoteric at 3times25.net):