[ale] donating books

Cy Kurtz ckurtz11 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 23:06:15 EDT 2003

   Please, please, please, don't give the non-fiction books to the
library. Some administrator will say, "Look, we have 682 computer
books(all at least ten years behind), that should hold us for the next
ten years." Is an old computer book better than no computer book?

   I'll bet a lot of people are going through this kind of thing about
now. We should find a way to make something out of old computer books. I
don't know...roads, sidewalks, playground equipment, a decent hospital
gown.