[ale] [OT] Cable TV Gripes

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Mon Oct 13 09:32:54 EDT 2003

A long time ago, (12.10.03), in a galaxy far, far away, Synco Gibraldter wrote:

:=i don't like any of those shows except the daily show, which is replayed
:=like 5 times a day.  the rest of them are the ones getting in the way of my
:='good' shows -- i suppose that's one of the major reasons there's so much
:=crap on tv.  for everything we think is crap, there's somebody who loves
:=it.  and everything you hate is loved by somebody else.  too bad we can't
:=order shows instead of ordering networks from the cable company.

But that's what Tivo allows you to do.  Record whatever shows you like when
they're on and watch them whenever you want (likely when something else is
on you don't care for).

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's