[ale] [OT] Cable TV Gripes

Synco Gibraldter synco at xodarap.net
Sun Oct 12 20:17:28 EDT 2003

>Trading Spaces, Junkyard Wars, home improvement shows on DIY and Discovery:
>Home and Garden, West Wing, Scrubs, Dead Like Me, Daily Show, Tough Crowd,
>X-Play, Samurai Jack, Daria, Nova, Most Extreme Elimination Challenge and
>Adult Swim on Cartoon Network are all reasons to have TV

i don't like any of those shows except the daily show, which is replayed
like 5 times a day.  the rest of them are the ones getting in the way of my
'good' shows -- i suppose that's one of the major reasons there's so much
crap on tv.  for everything we think is crap, there's somebody who loves
it.  and everything you hate is loved by somebody else.  too bad we can't
order shows instead of ordering networks from the cable company.