[ale] Installfest Last message

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Fri Oct 10 21:39:21 EDT 2003

This is the last message prior to the Installfest tomorrow (10/11 930am-6pm).
http://www.lawlug.com/staticpages/index.php?page=20030924145751111 I will be at the Law School around 9am to start setting up, so if anyone wants to help setup just show up around 9am.

There was no financial sponsor for this Installfest, I will be bringing 2 cases of water and a few dozen Krispy Kremes. If anyone wants to bring anything else please do.  I recommend that we just pool money together and call WingNuts for lunch, they have a pretty big special 6 pounds of boneless wings, 120 wings and 5 large fries for $99.95. We can worry about the flavors when we get ready to order.

There are plenty of door prize books that were sent to us by O'Reilly and Addison Wesley.

I will have 3 PCs available for sale also, they are all P200s with 64mb RAM. Nothing special, but a good router box. They will be $50.00 each. If anyone else has items they want to sell, feel free to bring it and throw a price on it. We have done this in the past with pretty good success. If you have a stack of old books you want to clear out, bring those and see if anyone wants them. This is a great time to clean out that book case.

Thanks
See you tomorrow
Harold

Registered Linux User #277269