[ale] mounting drives vertically

Josh Freeman josh at catea.org
Fri Oct 10 14:25:41 EDT 2003

I 've never noticed any problems. One of my cases by default mounts the
drive sideways. Theoretically I would imagine that gravity could cause
some deflection of the seek head, but the magnets in a drive are so
strong that I would expect that the magnetic force would override the
gravitational force.

--
Josh Freeman
Technical Manager