[ale] OT:[Fwd: Recruiting Initiatives]

jojerose at mindspring.com jojerose at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 9 11:57:28 EDT 2003

Good Afternoon everyone,
    My company is looking for a Unix/Linux admin as well as QA.  We're a formerly small, soon to be bigger company located in Buckhead.  If you are interested let me know and I'll forward your resume to HR.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we were currently recruiting for a QA
Person for Hammond and a mid-senior level Unix Admin with strong Linux
experience.  I'm posting externally this afternoon for both of these
positions but wanted to give you a heads up before I did.  If you or
someone you know is qualified and interested in either of these two
positions, please let me know and forward their resume ASAP.

Thanks!!

Amy

--
Jeff Rose