[ale] OT: am I paranoid?

griffisb at bellsouth.net griffisb at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 9 10:23:19 EDT 2003

Don't know if these links will work or not - but the first 3 digits of your social security number are based on where you lived when you applied for an ssn. It goes by zip code. Since I received mine when living in Portland, Maine -my first digits are (something something something - so there!).

If you have the last 5 digits based on the online game, and then ask a person where they were born and grew up - you can possibly grab another 3 digits. This leaves 2 for messing with.