[ale] Cyrix 233 CPU

Matthew Magee mnmagee at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 9 07:23:20 EDT 2003

So Slack works fine now?

In my case (bad parts), I could get FreeBSD and Slackware installed, but quite
a few apps would not run.  Really makes you think about the differences in
the OSes.

Too bad it's a MediaGX..... if it were a socket 7 board, I could'a lent you a
processor for diagnostic purposes.  You did say you would be at the
installfest, didn't you?