[ale] Linux Based Backup Server

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 8 18:25:10 EDT 2003

I have only seen one. This is Backup Professional.  Made by Unitrends, Same people that
make Lone Tar I think.
It works and works nicely.  That is about all I can say.  I have not had much experience
with others.  would actually like to get a DAT drive for the house and set up a free
solution myself.