[ale] Installfest ONLY a week away

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Oct 7 22:08:25 EDT 2003

I'll have copies of RH 8.0 and Mandrake 9.1.

I'm hoping to find time to also burn some copies of Knoppix 3.2 (03.09.22) to
have on hand as well.

<grin>

Of course, all copies of Suse, Debian, Slackware and BSD will, of course, be
screened confiscated at the door before they can infect any machines.

</grin>

peace
Aaron "asbestos man" Ruscetta