[ale] Re: [ale-admin] to be a member of ALE

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Oct 5 17:04:55 EDT 2003

I'm posting this to the list as well as responding to Liberie since he's
indicated he has a good bit of experience with Linux and is interested
in assisting with the installfest.

Liberie Cunha-Neto wrote:
> Hi
>
>   My name is Lib?rie F. Cunha , i'm from BRASIL but i
> live here in Atlanta since last year, one friend told
> me about the ALE i like to know  how be a member of
> ALE

There are no membership requirements.  Subscribe to the ale user list on
  http://www.ale.org .  Attend one of our 3 meetings we have each month.
  Again, check the website for information regarding the meeting closest
to you.

Welcome to ALE.

> i have experience in Linux for 9 years (but i'm only
> 24 years old), in counter.li.org i'm number 59441 , i
> have large experience in Gentoo Linux , Debian
> GNU/Linux, Red hat and Mandrake Linux, and like help
> in Install Fest and go to ALE meetings.

There is an installfest next saturday.  Check the ale website for more info.