[ale] PPTP tunnels for linux/windows/mac...

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sun Oct 5 13:27:34 EDT 2003

  Some of us are examining PPTP tunnels for users in the field to VPN
into the office.  I am trying to derail the normal windows-only
solutions and so far we're doing ok.  Anyone know much about setting up
servers or the like?  I've set up clients before but no servers.  I'd
like to go into the meetings next week well armed and well informed.

  This has to be able to support Linux, Windows and a couple Mac users.

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.