[ale] Time to go ISA NIC Hunting (Thanks guys for the help)

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 4 17:20:54 EDT 2003

On Saturday 04 October 2003 11:07, Mike Millson wrote:
> I have a 3Com EtherLink III in its original box w/ instruction manual
> and driver diskette that you can have for free if you want to pick it
> up. I live in the Tucker/Northlake area. I will be here today. Let me
> know if interested, and I will send directions.
>
> Mike

Thanks Mike, Asif and Geoffrey for the offers. That's very kind of all of you.
I opened up a PCI port and installed a PCI card (same as in my desktop -
minimizing troubleshooting). The box is halfway there. I can ping it, ssh to
it and see it from my WIndows PC's. Now to attach a printer and configure it.
Thanks! Bruce