[ale] [Fwd: Account Verification]

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Thu Oct 2 21:00:49 EDT 2003

These are getting fairly common.. I've seen some that were _very_ well done,
including javascript status bar mouseovers that made the URL look like it
went to ebay.

I think you can logicaly assume that any company you do business with online
would not re-verify customers in this way..

Simmilar scams have run around for paypal and BofA.

-Grant